Allsorts are a family run, CIC (Registered #11373253) working with a person centered approach. We support children and adults with learning difficulties and/or additional needs to live independently within our community.
We offer group activities, short breaks, home from home respite and fun days out with PA support available. We are growing and looking to recruit volunteers with further employment opportunities. Immediate start for the right candidate, subject to DBS check.
It is vital to every service user that they feel valued and are important.
● Are you that special person that can encourage them and help make a difference?
● Are you passionate about helping individuals to improve their lives and those close to them?
● Are you reliable, energetic, compassionate, honest and self motivated?
● Do you have work experience or personal circumstances that fit the criteria to be one of our dedicated team?
● Are you a qualified professional with skills to share?
● Are you able to volunteer a few hours a week to help with our community discos and groups?
If you believe you have what it takes to join our selfless team and support our community, please contact Nikki on 07711 147188 or message via Facebook.